Chan-a-Mar Tour Services
We offer the following tour services:
just relax and let us organize your itinerary.
- Door-to-door pick up, hotel and airport transfers
- Hotel and restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Quality, tailor made tours to your individual requirements
- Ongoing travel arrangements
One Day Tour
- 0800 Luang Prabang to Nong Khiaw
Hotel pickup by new private minibus
- 1100 Guided Walking Tour (1 km)
Local history, 200 year-old Wat, secret wartime caves, accompanied by renowned cultural anthropologist MarkO Bartholomew
- 1230 Traditional Lao family meal*
Full course menu, optional Lao cooking instruction by Chan
- 1400 Introduction to Lao textiles
Cultural insights, purchasing tips, antique textiles as well as original designs by Chan are available in the GreenHeart Textile Gallery
- 1530 Scenic boat trip on Nam Ou river
- 1700 Minibus back to Luang Prabang
- 1930 Arrive in Luang Prabang
Relax in one of Chan-a-Mar's luxury bungalows and enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery in Northern Laos.
Two Day Tour
The same as the one day tour until happy hour:
- 1730 Sunset Happy Hour. Traditional Lao drinks and cocktails served with appetizers on the Dragon Terrace with fantastic views. MarkO and Chan's happy hours are getting rave reviews - find out for yourself!
- 1930 Traditional Lao evening meal*
- Optional Baci Ceremony
- The following day, a full breakfast is served at a time to suit you.
- Return to Luang Prabang by half day boat trip, enjoying incredible scenery and observing river life both the Nam Ou and the Mekong Rivers.
- Stop to explore the famous Buddhist Pak Ou caves on the way
*Specific dietary requirements catered to.